Friday, 13 January 2012

Friday The 13th. Are all you paraskevidekatriaphobics stressing?

Friday the 13th, and I have no one interested in Guest Posting this week, much to my eternal disappointment.  So, I've reverting back to my old Fawk You Friday and a Shoegasm.


  • For those who don't know what Fawk You Friday is all about, it's your Friday time to vent your frustrations that you experienced during the week and use the all dirty, manky four letter words you want to.

Go ahead link up and share your Fuck Yous.

  • Fuck You to having to go back to work.  It just sucks Donkey Dick, really it does.  I could quite easily be a stay-at-home-person or even cope with a half day job (very few and far between in South Africa).  Urgh! Being a working mum is a bummer.
  • Fuck you to my teeny weeny bladder.  Since being on the Dukan Diet and increasing my fluid intake to 1½ to 2 litres of water a day is taking strain on my daily potty breaks.  I'm in there every frikken half hour!  When will my bladder get used to all this extra fluid?
  • Fuck you to the gym for not having a scale.  I still can't understand why they don't have one.  I mean, its a gym fucknuts!?!
  • Fuckity Fuck You to the Dunderheid producers of Big Bang Theory, its been far too long since my last Sheldon/Leonard fix.  I want to hear Amy play the harp again! Roll on next week!
Keep the heid, Scots Lass and so now it's time for some girlie things that are pure dead brilliant - shoes! Grab the button and share your hooker heels to give me another Shoegasm.




Ralph Lauren $99.00 at Shoes.com


Steve Madden $159.00 at Shoes.com


Benjamin Walk $59.99


Fergie $89.99
Carols Santana $70.99
Steven Madden $99.00




6 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I have to admit I am a little apprehensive about tomorrow, I'll make sure it's a quiet one haha! But yeah, the gym having no scales makes no sense to me either, Big Bang Theory's awesome too! :D

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

Whoa, some of those shoes are out of control! Really awesome. Also, what's up with your gym? A scale should be standard.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, more Big Bang Theory!

bailey j said...

okay. i needed to spit this out before i cant talk anymore from all the DROOLING over that last pair of steve maddens!

sorry to disappoint you but iv been drinking a shit ton of water for like 5 months now and i STILL go to the bathroom every 20 minutes. its hellish but i know i need to be drinking it! sorry to burst your bubble aha.

love this idea. theres a few fuck yous id like to give out, thats for sure.

JoeinVegas said...

One of our cable channels has two hours of BB reruns on every night. Every once in a while one flows by that we haven't seen, amazing.

Slyde said...

oooh, the things i could do with a girl like you wearing shoes like that.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails