Friday, 27 January 2012

Friday Shoegasm and a 55


TGIF Plonkers!  I haven't done one of these babies in yonks!  So, while I'm still waiting for some Featured Followers of mine to send me their Guest Posts and get back to me, I'll switch this Friday up a wee bitty and do a Friday Flash Fiction 55.  The point of FFF55 is to write a complete story in exactly 55 words. 

As always, FFF55 is hosted by The infamous G-Man. 

I used to do these all the time but I grew a little intimidated by all the awesome writers involved with the feature.  My piddly 55 paled in comparison to the scores of other talented participants.  I slowly drifted away because I'm certainly no writer, I'm a typist, at most! I still follow some of the 55ers as I love reading their stuff and their blogs, I guess I just stopped commenting as much because I felt I'd chickened out.
Well, I'm back this week and here's my two cents worth whether its worthy or not. 
Daily Goodness
of body, mind and spirit
Imagine, believe, achieve is what my vision board yells
Love your family, Share with your pals
Do be the pick of the bunch, strive to do your best
Keep a positive attitude and learn to jest.
Karma has its own peculiar ploy
Emerging when you least expect her


And now for some pretty twinkly, girly accessories. Sweet, sweet heels.  Take my button, leave a comment that you're linkin up and share your lovely shoes with me.

Iron Fist Heels

Nicholas Kirkwood Spiderweb Heels
Bakers Black and White Peeptoed Pumps
$40.99 Harlequin Heels
Pretty Purple Ankle Boots on FRIKKEN SALE!!  Who's gonna buy these pretty puppies for me seeing as they don't fucking ship to South Africa?! (My Birthday is in June) $39.99
Old Gringo Sharpecito Women's Cowboy Boots available at Zappos.  Dead cool.        

Have a brilliant weekend, Plonkers.


The Great Jack White



18 comments:

Lesley at Fabulously Flawed said...

Oooh, I'd push over my granny to get those boots!

And your 55, love, were wonderful.

Brian Miller said...

dig the spider web shoes...but would go for the boots anyday...nice little philosophy on life in your 55...and seriously your 55s rock...

rebecca said...

I'm so sorry it took so long for me to reply back to you but I got it. But then I realized the time zone difference and was like, oh crap. Its probably already Friday where you are. So I'm deeply sorry for not getting back to you sooner. In other news, I'm so in love with those shoes! I want them all seriously

Mynx said...

I wonder if they ship to Australia because I think I just fell in lust with those purple boots

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Lesley @Brian thanx!

@Mynx I SAW THEM FIRST!!!

@rebecca There's always next week, pet.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

where do u find these shoes (if thats what they really are)?
Nice post on the 55....

Salagatle!

Akelamalu said...

YAY welcome back to Friday 55s! Karma certainly has a way of getting her own back - well written lovely. x

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

LOVE iron fist :) Happy Friday!

Oh Honestly Erin said...

First time here, saw you on The Blog Frog!

I adored your 55 and I'm glad that you decided to give it another go. You're great!

Iron Fist is one of my favorite shoe lines, but those spider web heels stopped me dead. I want them!

(Btw, I'm Erin from Pittsburgh, USA. Nice to meet you!)

My Inner Chick said...

--I never knew a Spiderweb could look so damn Sexy ;) WOW

YeamieWaffles said...

I love this song, damn the White Stripes are awesome! Cool shoes as well.

Slamdunk said...

I say well done with your writing. I am thinking those iron fist heels are intimidating...

Baby Steps Mommy said...

OMGGGGGGG I think I'm in LOVE with the shoes on this page!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Great read!

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean...
What a positive and perfect 55!
Don't think for one minute that your contributions are not worthy.
I'll be the judge of that.
You Rock The Dark Continent Baby!
Thanks for playing today, and I loved the shoes. Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Mama Zen said...

Those cowboy boots have my name on them!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Well, first thanks for stopping by & second when my girl gets in town & I teach her how to blog I'm bringing her here first. You are such a card. I don't know about shoes so much or your 55 word thingy, but I just listened to your CUZ I'M A REDHEAD & I haven't laughed that hard in I can't remember when. You are a sweet lass. Have a good weekend.

bailey j said...

hey. id be honored to do a guest post for you some day. its cool if you dont want me too as well aha but if you're ever desperate and looking for something that I normally write about..i would be so down !

Claire Hennessy said...

OMG love the shoes. Wish I was girlie enough to actually wear something like one of those. The cowboy boots are more my style. In fact, my husband just bought me a pair of actual cowboy boots from a proper cowboy shop!! They're fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails