Thursday, 19 January 2012

Unstoppable and a Dukan Diet Update

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."


- Thomas Jefferson - 

I don't have a real post today.  I'm so busy at work with our up and coming Homemakers Expo and the girls going back to school and organising their combined birthday party for this weekend.

Dukan Diet Update:  

Day #15 and I'm down exactly 5.1kg (11.2lbs) and going strong. I also had a big of a tummy buy yesterday and couldn't hold down much at all.  Drinking tons of water and eating loads of protein. I even had two bites of chocolate cake to celebrate my daughter's 9th birthday - my only cheat so far.

Sorry for the poor cellphone pic.  But you get the idea.  Go Meeeee!



21 comments:

Mynx said...

well done you, that's great. And birthday cake is part of being a mum. You get a free pass for one piece.

My New Blog – “Lizard Happy”

Lori @ RRSAHM said...

Go you- that's amazing! Looking fiiiiiiiiine ;)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Keep it up!
Salagatle!

cyn said...

w00t w00t sexy mama look at you go!!! kickin' ass & takin' names!!!

YeamieWaffles said...

I agree so much with the quote and think that if that photos anything to go by you've been doing an amazing job with the weight loss, keep it up!

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

that's amazing! i did the Dukan before my holiday and lost 9 kgs. I lost my way over Christmas but starting it again soon. It's definitely one of the best diets I've been on.
good luck with the rest!

Slamdunk said...

Congrats. That is def not easy to do.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're making progress!

Mary F said...

A few bites of chocolate cake is not a deal breaker in my book. Besides, it's downright obligatory if it's a rugrat's birthday cake.

11 Lbs is nothing to sneeze at and it's definitely better than I would have done in this period of time! WooHoo! Way to get the job done!

wheatgerm said...

good luck on the loss

JoeinVegas said...

Sorry for the tummy buy, but you are looking pretty good girl . . .

Melanie said...

yay you indeed!!

Brian Miller said...

nice...way to go on the weight loss that is awesome!!!

Joshua said...

Nice. The weight loss, too. ;^)

Copyboy said...

Wow! Really well done!!!! Kept my comments G rated. haha

Nolens Volens said...

That's awesome! Glad to see you doing well on your weight loss.

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean...YAY!!!!!
You'll be shopping in the Jr. Miss section in No Time!
And BTW.....Phuque U...:p

Babes Mami said...

Yay! You are doing great!

The Glebe Blog said...

I don't doubt yer makin headway, but are ye sure that's no a pair o them stretch pants yer wearin.
What do you call a Glasgow vegetarian meal................................................................................................................................................A bag o' chips !

Lovely Light said...

Impressive. I just saw someone today who's done well on the same diet. I looked it up and it seems do-able. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails