Friday, 20 January 2012

Fawk You Friday and another Shoegasm


This week has been fucking HECTIC and yet another week whizzed by.


I really haven't had time to properly blog this week. I've fumbled and russled posts up, which I actually detest doing. I prefer to write from the heart or write something that would make me laugh. But this week, I must admit, my blog has been brilliantly boring and utter pish (to say the least). 

I've been preoccuped with loads of things happening in my life (like I mentioned yesterday).  But, I'm not going to apologise to you Plonkers because, I know you understand that sometimes REAL LIFE takes over and interupts your presence in the Blogsphere.

So, that is my BIG FAT FUCK YOU this week.  I'm not going to give you half-a-dozen wee piddly Fuck Yous because there is actually far too many to list.  Therefore I'm consolidating them into one SOOPA SIZED McFuckyou.

Oh, and I also want to remind you that I have haven't forgotten about the Questions and Answers post.  I've been working on it and I will get around to compiling the post very soon.  I'm almost done so watch out for that postie-post.  Some good questions in there but some of you have forgotten to come back and post yer promised questions.  You can still do this if you want to... 

....and of course I can ALWAYS find time to sneak a pair of pretty heels in for you guys to drool over.



These Louboutins remind me of the South African flag AND they're pretty so yay!  to Christian for creating these pretty babies

Valentines Day Shoes...so pwetty

And These wee Louboutin Beauties are just fucking HOT!
Have a brilliant Friday and come visit tomorrow to see who won the Caption my Photo Competition this week.  Happy Weekend, Plonkers.

5 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I'm ready for a good fawk you post too. Great minds must think alike.

Mynx said...

Love the red ones. Must be a weakness as I just cant seem to resist a gorgeous pair of red shoes

My New Blog – “Lizard Happy”

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The week's over - get excited!

YeamieWaffles said...

I really love those shoes, just wow! When it comes to rush posts, I hate to rush too but I honestly have no issue with what you've been posting recently Daft Scots Lass, it's all been interesting. Just keep up with the good work and have a good weekend as well!

The Glebe Blog said...

Remember Marvin the Paranoid Android in Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

"Life, don't talk to me about life"
"Know what really makes me mad? They clean me with a brillo pad. A carwash wouldn't be so bad ..."

I'm scraping the bottom of my 'Bowl of Cherries'

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails