Megan had a Go Kart Day at her school recently and they had tons of fun dressing up like Pirates and Hoola Girls, chanting war cries and riding go karts.
Jock has finished his visit with me http://vivi-section.blogspot.com/2012/03/jocks-visit.html. I will be sending him on shortly. I have asked a blogger from Cape Town. If anybody else is keen to have him. Please let us know.
7 comments:
dang...that is so cool....i dont know why we dont get to do such fun things at our schools...
Hi Gillian that looks like a lot of fun.
Jock has finished his visit with me
http://vivi-section.blogspot.com/2012/03/jocks-visit.html. I will be sending him on shortly. I have asked a blogger from Cape Town. If anybody else is keen to have him. Please let us know.
Some great pics there, Gillian.
Yeah, I am with Brian. We need to steal that idea and claim it as our own. Great pics...
looks fun! I'm surprisingly competitive too. Love the pirate stuff!
Who is Jock?
Greta pics - loads of fun!
Salagatle!
Search for Jock Project on my blog.
Post a Comment