Kaylin : This Little Piggie Went to Market
This Little Piggie Stayed Home
This Little Piggie Had Gross Peas
This Little Piggie Had None...
Me: What? Gross Peas?
Kaylin : Yeah...
Me: That's not how it goes...it's Roast Beef!
Kaylin: No it's not. Its gross peas.
*lots of gigglin*

11 comments:
Gross peas! First time I've ever heard that version :D
Hahahaah. This is the best thing i've read all day!
She's a kid - at that age, peas are gross.
Maybe she doesn't like peas.
JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE
That is awesome, I am so switching it to gross peas now.
Awww this is so cute Lass, I used to love that Little Piggy rhyme haha!
Thanks for the laugh. My granddaughter will like this version. She thinks peas are gross too!
haha agree peas are gross
@Kellie @Brandon You and me both
@bailey thanx to my daughter!
@Jo she detests peas
@Matthew :-)
@Paula @Pat I think they're gross too.
I used to think they were gross.
That's hilarious!
Rhonda, visiting from the A to Z Challenge DizzyStir
Post a Comment