Is that you in the bottom right? If it is, I picked you out in under half a second!
You won the prize!What gave it away? The fact that I have two little redheads on my lap? The Paris Hilton sunglasses? The blue-steel expression on my mug?
All of the above. What is the HKGK stand for?
Looks like a great group!
Hie Kom Groot Kak (Afrikaans for Here Comes Trouble)
The RedHead at the bottom right with the cool shades looks like she would be fantastic...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is that you in the bottom right? If it is, I picked you out in under half a second!
You won the prize!
What gave it away? The fact that I have two little redheads on my lap? The Paris Hilton sunglasses? The blue-steel expression on my mug?
All of the above. What is the HKGK stand for?
Looks like a great group!
Hie Kom Groot Kak (Afrikaans for Here Comes Trouble)
The RedHead at the bottom right with the cool shades looks like she would be fantastic...
Post a Comment