Happy Spring Day! To all those who live in the Southern Hemisphere today is officially the first day of Spring and beautiful, sunny and summery day it is too.
Belly Laughs
Delicious Cupcakes made by CocoJo
Vintage Photographs
Afternoon naps in the Sunny Spot
A Delicious Lemon Sorbet
Beach Holidays
Puppy Breath
Inspiring Quotes
Beautiful Tattoos
Cute Sunglasses









10 comments:
agree x10! happy spring to you!
Enjoy it!
m.
that is such a gorgeous picture! loves it!
Are you sharing those cupcakes and lemon sorbet with the rest of the class?
sweet shit! minus the puppy breath lol
belly laughs thee fucking best!
I really like your list of goodies!
Autumn almost here, wish I was there!
@Joshua Sure!
@Destiny thanx for stopping by. I can't believe you don't like puppy breath!
@Akelamalu didn't I say that to you when you guys hit summer?
Happy Spring to you too. I cant wait for the warmer weather to kick in properly.
The trees are flowering and it just makes you happy at this time of the year.
Love your list :)
Happy Spring! Have to admit that Winter is my fave season....:)Love you list, and your blog for that matter! (new follower!)
Fee
Post a Comment