The correct way to treat a good wine...
Open the bottle to allow it to breathe.
If it does not look like it's breathing,
give it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Problem is that I have been giving bottles of wine mouth-to-mouth resuscitation for years but they never come back to life. Oh well, I will just have to keep on trying for the sake of wine bottles everywhere. I'll get it right eventually.
13 comments:
Ha!!! Love that!
hahaha love that!!!
HaHa That's a good one, but so true! LOL
Problem is that I have been giving bottles of wine mouth-to-mouth resuscitation for years but they never come back to life. Oh well, I will just have to keep on trying for the sake of wine bottles everywhere. I'll get it right eventually.
Love it! You've inspired me to grab a bottle of beer and join you. (Beer's the closest thing I've got to wine!)
Ha! I like that!
Absolutely. hehe
'twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it." - W. C. Fields.
its funny that my bottles never seem to be able to breathe properly!
LOL Thanks for the laugh! Love it!
Daft Bottles.
want
Keep on trying, Alma!!
Post a Comment