Thursday, 22 September 2011

Mrs Blobby visits i-Lipo

Righty-Ho plonkers, so summer is here and its time to get fucking s-e-r-i-A-S-S about those hideous love handles and that jelly-belly.  It just fucking disgusting!  Putrid in fact, soo...guess what I'm doing?
   
i-Lipo is the latest in low level laser lipolysis, offering you a way to achieve inch loss and body contouring with no pain, no needles and no down time.

I have been for my second of eight iLipo treatments this week at WowBodies and have already lost 2.3cm around my jelly-belly.  I will keep you posted on my diminishing physique.  Its costing me a month's worth of shoes so it better fucking work!

Yeah, I'm still going to gym and eating properly but hopefully this will speed things us so that I can actually venture onto the beach this year.  I'm not hoping for a Jessica Alba bikini figure, I'm just hoping to slim down so that I don't look like a  complete fucking whale in board shorts and a bikini top!


Here's how the shit works...

The Laser Lipo emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol and releasing them though channels in the cell membranes. The fatty acids and glycerol are then transported around the body to the tissues that will use them during metabolism to create energy.

This process of fatty acid release is a natural response of the body when the body needs to used stored energy reserves, thus Laser Lipo is not creating any unnatural reaction in the body nor does it affect or damage any surrounding structures such as skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves.

A period of exercise post treatment will ensure the complete metabolism and thus elimination from the body of the freed fatty acids.

I think the picture speak for themselves, right?





Remember to visit A Daft Scots Lass tomorrow and link up for Friday's Shoegasm and see who my Friday Follower is!
 

18 comments:

Ryan said...

Good luck with the lipo but did you really have to post the pictures, reminded me of the beached whale on the Moray Firth.

Brian Miller said...

wow...nice results in the pictures...hope it works for you...

Joshua said...

Can I sign up my boss? His fat head needs shrinking.

David L Macaulay said...

good luck with that - i could use this treatment, probably

Mark Himes said...

Seriously, this is cool.
Will you show before/afters of yourself? I really would like to see results from someone that I know.
m.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Wow, so it must be real. The before picture isn't followed with an 'after' picture that looks like a Victoria's Secret model.

As for me, I'm a P90x guy. Sure, the abs are a nice bonus, but you should see me open a pickle jar.

Good luck with the iLipo!

Slamdunk said...

Those photos remind me of why I do nightly ab workouts no matter how busy/lazy I get.

Melanie said...

Very interesting...

Slyde said...

wow, that is outstanding. I'd love to try something like that. I wonder if we have anything like that here in the u.s., and how much it costs?

Copyboy said...

I don't believe i lopo. haha

CinfulCinnamon said...

Is it really expensive? And are these results really permanent? Cool if they are.

W.C.Camp said...

Don't show this post to my wife or she will want to have the fat sucked out between my EARS!! W.C.C.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Cin Nothing's permanent!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Josh funnyman...iLipo can only reduce soft fat, not compact lard.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@A Beer for the Shower P90x???

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Slyde check out the links.

Crazeebee747 said...

So glad for this post. I was so thinking maybe I should do something like this. Interested to see how this all works out for you ;)

kerrianrichard said...

It become easy to identify the results of the Laser Lipo treatment after watching the pictures. The treatment is really very nice ,I am also planing to go for Laser Lipo treatment.

Lipo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails