Monday, 19 September 2011

Kaylin's School Concert

Kaylin's school had their Annual Concert at The Alberton Civic Theatre and this year's theme was Toy Shop. All the classes were dressed up as toys: either puppets, rag dolls, clowns, robots, barbie dolls, racing car drivers...it was a brilliant show and they all performed brilliantly!




Megan and Kaylin


Kaylin's Artwork


The Stage:  Castillian's Toy Shop


Alberton Civic Centre's busy foyer before the show, what a great venue!
The Concert Photos that we're waiting for!  Kaylin as a Clown.  I love the ginger wig!


The Stage when the curtain opened!

Performing to LMFAO's Shufflin', Kaylin and her team of girl-clowns.
Kaylin enjoying centre stage

5 comments:

Babes Mami said...

Clowns freak me out but she is adorable!

Melanie said...

Awwww...I wish I could get my kids on stage...they want nothing to do with it! It's hard to believe they are mine sometimes!

cat said...

She looks so cute!

Angel said...

She looks fabulous!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I was beaming with pride of course.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails