During the braai we danced to music and did a bit of karaoke. The perfect day!
![]() |
| My New Shoes! |
![]() |
| Dead Cute or what?? |
![]() |
| No Braai is complete without beer. |
![]() |
| Chicken Sosaties and Toasties |
![]() |
| Happy Braai Day! |
![]() |
| My Three Favourite People jamming |
![]() |
| The girls Rockin' on. |
![]() |
| A Daft Scots Lass |
![]() |
| Daddy showing Kaylin how to turn the sosaties |
![]() |
| This is how its done. |
![]() |
| Happy Heritage Day. |
![]() |
| Hubby and Kaylin |
![]() |
| Kaylin gets down and shows us how to split. |
![]() |
| Its Karaoke Time! |














7 comments:
those splits just made me hurt.
And those shoes. OMG, I'm in love
haha looks like a great time...that jamming pic is awesome!
Well, that looks like a whole lotta fun! I don't understand what that food was nor what a Braii is but I do know fun was had by all! What a very handsome family you have! Happy Braai Day to you and yours.
---Great Photos! :)
The shoes are dead CUTE. I want some....
For a moment, I thought your littlest one was wearing an Angry Birds shirt.
Of course we had a braai too - but the day after as we had the boys' party on Saturday.
Cute bracelets! I have the same sweater but in different color hehe :) xx
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
NBA jerseys cheap
Post a Comment