Saturday, 24 September 2011

Happy Braai Day!

Today is both Heritage Day and Braai Day in South Africa and I celebrated by buying a new pair of dead cute shoes and then we had a braai at home - just the four of us.  Instead of filling up on stax of meat, we decided to make toasties instead with chicken kebabs.  Success.

During the braai we danced to music and did a bit of karaoke.  The perfect day!


My New Shoes!

Dead Cute or what??
No Braai is complete without beer.

Chicken Sosaties and Toasties

Happy Braai Day!

My Three Favourite People jamming

The girls Rockin' on.

A Daft Scots Lass

Daddy showing Kaylin how to turn the sosaties

This is how its done.

Happy Heritage Day.

Hubby and Kaylin

Kaylin gets down and shows us how to split.

Its Karaoke Time!





7 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

those splits just made me hurt.

And those shoes. OMG, I'm in love

Brian Miller said...

haha looks like a great time...that jamming pic is awesome!

Xmas Dolly said...

Well, that looks like a whole lotta fun! I don't understand what that food was nor what a Braii is but I do know fun was had by all! What a very handsome family you have! Happy Braai Day to you and yours.

My Inner Chick said...

---Great Photos! :)
The shoes are dead CUTE. I want some....

Joshua said...

For a moment, I thought your littlest one was wearing an Angry Birds shirt.

cat said...

Of course we had a braai too - but the day after as we had the boys' party on Saturday.

Concepcion Dow said...

Cute bracelets! I have the same sweater but in different color hehe :) xx
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
NBA jerseys cheap

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails