![]() |
| Getting our Gautrain Cards |
![]() |
| The Platform waiting for the train |
![]() |
| On the Train |
![]() |
| Happy times |
After the train trip from Sandton to Hatfield and back again, we went to Mandela Square for a spot of lunch.
![]() |
| the girls with Giant Mandela |
![]() |
| A random wee boy who ripped his clothes off and peed in the Mandela Square Fountain! |
![]() |
| We then went to the massive Toys R Us at Sandton City and treated the kids to a new toy each. They posed with Giant Pooh Bear. |















12 comments:
You have the CUTEST family ever! Looks like you all had a fabulous time...so many happy smiles! Love it!!
Lovely! :)
You just have the funnest life ever! Great pictures!!
I love how you're all into it. Fred tends to run from the camera if pointed at him.
m.
Looks like you had a good day.
Junior Daft Scots Lass seems to be developing many of her mother's attributes.Will there be a junior Daft Scots Lad ?
@TheGlebeBlog Absa lootly NOT. I'm too old to do all that shite all over again besides hubby is a sports model.
Glad you had a fun time. Are you SURE you weren't the one to talk the little boy into peeing in the fountain? LOL
I tain a slash in the fountain on Musselburgh High Street once, the old grannies dain their shopping wurnae impressed....I was 32!!
You guys are too freakin cute...the end!
I think better than the places is the fact that you guys are always smiling!!
looks like an amazing trip little lady
I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the Gautrain!
Post a Comment