Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Go Kart Day at Megan's School

Megan has a GoKart day at school.  Their classes have been asked to wear different colours.  Megan's colour was blue and asked me to help her make some posters for the cheering involved.  Her class is Grade 2M and they were The Blue Bulls for the day, so here's what we came up with!

Kaylin didn't want to be left out, so we made her own poster which she was dead chuffed with.






Megan's Class Grade 2M

Go Team Blue Bulls


Megan with her Blue Bulls face paint.

School Field

Megan's quick Team Change from the GoKart

Megan's turn to drive the GoKart
GoKart

Another Team on the track

10 comments:

blueviolet said...

What a fun event and I love your cheering spirit!

vanyelmoon said...

Looks like too much fun! Reminds me of "Spirit Days," at my old grade school. I wish they had stuff like that for adults :)

Joshua said...

And now I want a GoKart. Hello, Christmas!

The Glebe Blog said...

Looks like the Blue Bulls had a great day.
My eldest granddaughter, ten year old Erin's just broken her arm for the second time.She came off her bike.Just too much energy !

Brian Miller said...

this is way cool...wish they did stuff like this at our schools...

Cyn said...

looks like too-much-fun (is there sucha thing?). your girls are lovely!

JamericanSpice said...

Oh they are so cute! I love the signs too!

Such a fun event! I love when schools do stuff like this!

Copyboy said...

Definitely looks like a lot of fun. It also looks like little sis is trying to get in on the action.

cat said...

That looks like serious fun.

Stephanie D said...

Looks like a fun day. I love school events. Nothing better than lighting up your child's face when you arrive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails