Thursday, 29 September 2011

Vanilla Things I Love

This has been a really hectically busy week for me.  Hence all the lazy posts...sorry I haven't had much time to write this week at all.  


Forgive me!

I love my Vanilla products, vanilla fragrance body creams, vanilla flavoured Yogi Sip and my newest favourite (thanks to Vanilla Blonde Bailey) Vanilla Tea. 


Its great stuff and so refreshing!  Give it a try sometime...




Vanilla Tea
Vanilla YogiSip

Vanilla Sugar
Vanilla Cupcake with Chocolate Mousse Icing
Vanilla Body Butter
Vanilla Fields Perfume
Vanilla Coke
Vanilla Scented Candles
Vanilla Vodka
Remember to Go Caption My Photo Competition!


14 comments:

Laura said...

Vanilla is my favourite fragrance - I LOVE IT!!

Woolies had a Jamie Oliver vanilla sugar a while ago - it was the best thing ever :)

We have a vanilla room spray and I can spray the bottle out in one day!

Lesley said...

They stopped carrying Vanilla Coke here and I want to kill whoever made that decision. Kill. With my hands.

JaneF said...

I Love vanilla too (and cinnamon). WHERE do you get vanilla coke?? Never seen that. I sometimes out a dash of vanilla in my coffee. It is really yummy.

One Stiletto At A Time said...

I love vanilla too!!!! It is a mood lifter and apparently makes one want to shop more, shops use it to lure people in and make customers want to spend more.

cat said...

Ooh, I love vanilla too! Evre tried Mmmmilk - vanilla flavoured milk?

Joshua said...

Mmm...vanilla...drool.

Matthew MacNish said...

Mmm, yum. I'll take some Vanilla Vodka, please.

Kristine said...

Vanilla is one of my favorites too. It's one of the few things that works with my body's chemistry. Anything else makes me smell like a Thai hooker...not that they don't smell wonderful but on me ? Not so much..LMAO

wendy said...

I love Vanilla too...I totally have to find that Vanilla Tea, sounds perfect for chilly autumn evenings.
Yummmm...vanilla candles and body lotion.

I love it when I have friends taking trips to Mexico, and they bring me back PURE vanilla...so much stronger then what the stores sell, and wonderful to cook with.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Has that body butter been dermatologist approved--or Dr. Ruth endorsed?

G-Man said...

I Love it Jillie Bean...:-)

Babes Mami said...

I LOVE VANILLA!! I just put a vanilla air freshener in the car today...delicious!

Ed Pilolla said...

i have tried many times to buy candles flavored something other than vanilla and can't.

twinkly sparkles said...

I want that cupcake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails