Friday, 23 September 2011

Friday Follower #9, a Shoegasm and a Vlog






 
 



Meet this week's featured Friday Follower - the beautiful Naomi.  

She has a gorgeous fashion blog and website called Miso Glamorous.  

Naomi is a wife to an amazing man, mother of two beautiful girls and self-proclaimed beauty fanatic. She is fascinated with everything beauty, from skin care products to the latest cosmetic surgery procedures. She enjoys sampling beauty products and going to the spa. Beauty may be skin deep, but it is also expensive and hard work. Therefore, I blog about DIY beauty treatments, how to beauty guides, and much more. 

You know the saying "when you look good you feel good", it so true!!! 

What do you think is the most interesting thing about you?
 
I'm a self motivated go getter.

What got you started in blogging?
I wanted to share my beauty experiences, therefore I blog

What's one of your favorite things about where you live and what you do?
I live in the city of roses Tyler, TX and roses is one of two of my favorite flowers. The other hydrangea. I'm a Stella and Dot stylist and my job is super fun I meet awesome women and introduce them to Stella and Dot amazing jewelry. I love hosting jewelry parties or my clients may shop on-line from my personal site.

Your favorite place in the world?
Home, please don't misunderstand I love to travel.

If you had one day to live what would you do?
Eat whatever food that will make me happy, I will go on a luxury shopping spree, Skydive, spend time with family, make a good bye You Tube video for my family and friends.

What's on your ipod?
Brittney Spears, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Carrie Underwood,Bruno Mars,Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Kings of Leon, Kanye West, Francesca Battistelli,Addison Road, Eminem, Pat Benatar etc

Dinner with three people dead or alive?
My grandmother Cora, I miss her so much, Kim Kardashian and Ronald Reagan

Who's your hero?
My grandmother Cora, she was a smart and strong women. She was never afraid of hard work. I really admire her work ethic and wisdom.

What could you not live without?

iphone :)





Now its time for a Shoegasm!  So, take my button, link up and remember to tell me you did, so I can come and drool over your heels too.


Giuseppe Zanotti Rockin' Pumps $950
Oh you KNOW I love my Christian Louboutins
These Gucci shoes make me drool $750

Jessica Simpson: Lizza $89,99 from Kaboodle


Pretty White Arden Wedge from Heels.com
Black and White L.A.M.B. T-strap $300 at Heels.com

Have an awesome weekend, Plonkers!

11 comments:

W.C.Camp said...

Honestly I like the Gucci ones best too but $750??? You could probably get somebody to custom make you EXACT copies for less. Nice shoe though no matter what.

Oh Yes - GUESS WHAT??? My daughter is in Cape Town!!! She has been in Africa over the last few weeks but I thought of you instantly when she ended up in S.A.!! Have a great week! W.C.C.

The Frog Queen said...

I so love these posts....brilliant!

Just like her, I to miss my gran :(

Thanks for sharing these....you are a great blogger for doing this!!

Cheers!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@WCC Pity I'm not near Cape Town or I would've met up with her. She'll be having a blast!

@The Frog Queen Wanna take part?

One Stiletto At A Time said...

Those Gucci shoes are gorgeous!

elisecrets said...

the black and white ones are gorgeous! I love the dots

Joshua said...

I just need a good pair of Cons and I'm happy.

Brian Miller said...

haha...agree with joshua...pretty crazy shoes though

Always Home and Uncool said...

For a quick sec, I thought you said it was "BRA" Day. I'd be all for that.

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean....
Fuck YOU.....G-Plonk

Silver Gemstone Jewelry said...

your blog is damn cool.

Anonymous said...

[p]Argentine farmers were the [url=http://www.ccheaptomsshoes.com]toms shoes for kids[/url] ones who wore these shoes and so they are considered to offer great comfort and utility . Read >



Business [url=http://www.ccheaptomsshoes.com]cheap toms shoes for women[/url] Get To Know The Facts About Deionized Water

16th July 2010 There is a lingering controversy regarding deionized water or distilled water . Presently, exquisite designs are available in Toms shoes and those of you who are not much concerned about the price tags can opt for [url=http://www.ccheaptomsshoes.com]cheap toms shoes sale[/url] customized wider shoes . Several shoe manufacturers [url=http://www.ccheaptomsshoes.com]discount toms shoes outlet[/url] also incorporate charity as part of their main business philosophy.[/p]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails