I like Black Sabbath but I'll never forget my parents telling me how they went to a concert and walked out b/c they thought the band sucked live. What?? Happy Monday.
I love that first song too! Never heard it before. Good picks girlfriend. Oh before I forget I have to go enter that give-away of yours. Sorry so late. I have been so busy! Love the mama & papas too!
The Mamas and Papaws are my favorite of your picks for this week's MMMM, but WOW what variety you brought to your post! So righteously cool dudette! =D Have an amazing week, my friend!!!
16 comments:
The Mamas and the Papas,and the brilliant Amy McDonald are the wans fir me.
Stoatin'
I'm a music freak too, love all types except Jazz (don't know why Jazz doesn't tickle my fancy)!
Thanks for checking out my blog, I feel I half know you as I have seen your comments on Mike's blog.
Keep shining.....
Peggy xxxx
I like Black Sabbath but I'll never forget my parents telling me how they went to a concert and walked out b/c they thought the band sucked live. What?? Happy Monday.
Oh goodness , did I enjoy California dreaming... one of my best ever songs!
Unfortunately, all streaming content if blocked at work, but I wanted to stop by and say that I posted the award today.
Oooh, kinda like her. Bluesy and jazzy.
The first three had never heard, but I love their groovy, punkish, alternative sound.
Love the Violent Femmes, Foo Fighters, Black Sabbath and the Mamas and the Papas. Great eclectic mix!
Great selection of tunes. I love Mamas and the Papas and who can pass up California Dreamin on a Monday? Thanks for introducing me to Amy MacDonald.
Can't go wrong with the Mamas and the Papas!
Come on by if you like.
~Naila Moon
http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/09/day-12mondays-music-and-some-thoughts.html
Oh I loves me some Arctic Monkeys and David Grohl. *sigh*
I love that first song too! Never heard it before. Good picks girlfriend. Oh before I forget I have to go enter that give-away of yours. Sorry so late. I have been so busy! Love the mama & papas too!
Oooh Foo Fighters!
Thanks for sharing your music with us today!
Aloha!
once again, great stuff!!
@miruspeg Wow! Thanx, I'll have to come give you a wee visit.
@allstarme Must've been the concert Ozzy over-did it on the acid
@Moon will do
All great artists, and those songs too. Each one of them I can relate to and hummed them a bit when I saw each one.....winner...
The Mamas and Papaws are my favorite of your picks for this week's MMMM, but WOW what variety you brought to your post! So righteously cool dudette! =D Have an amazing week, my friend!!!
Post a Comment