LOL! It's not until you sit down and think about it that you realise how many stereotypes there are about nationalities. For example, I'm Australian and I've never once put a shrimp anywhere near a barbie!
My grandmother insists she is Scot-Irish. We don't like to argue with her, despite now knowing if that is a thing. I am certainly not 12.5% Irish though apparently. Loved your tartan! Still cracking up!
11 comments:
LOL! It's not until you sit down and think about it that you realise how many stereotypes there are about nationalities. For example, I'm Australian and I've never once put a shrimp anywhere near a barbie!
I LOVED it! Was great to hear your voice. And I laughed till I almost peed my pants! Thanks
Sorry, but hagis is disgusting...
Don't burn yourself out this time. Find a few cool new blogs and don't overdo it. We don't want to lose you again.
My grandmother insists she is Scot-Irish. We don't like to argue with her, despite now knowing if that is a thing. I am certainly not 12.5% Irish though apparently. Loved your tartan! Still cracking up!
Loved the vlog! (I need to add vlog to the list of things that I need to learn how to do this year!) You have a great blog!
Are you sure you got this list right?
This was very funny. Thank you!
Heather
Spoat oan Hen.
Rab C. Nesbitt, circa 1990:-
Some place Govan eh? Where else can you get a fish supper at 9am? Simple, just steal it off a drunk that's been lyin pished outside a close all night.
Omg, you are hilarious! I flippin love your accent.
Dark Thoughts Blog
@Kellie shrimp on the braai, no way!
@Paula I didn't realized I was THAT funny. But thank you.
@Ninjalex I am in agreement 100% Haggis is disgusting. I guess my sarcasm was not poignant enough. Daft Scots Lass Fail!
@Andrea smart lass to not argue with a Scots-Irish woman. They bite yer face off!
@Barb @Mary That is very sweet of you. Thank you and I hope you come back soon.
@Jim I dinnae think I'd dae that. Wid be too feart that the pish wid've seeped intae the fish supper.
Finally got a chance to view your vlog - lurved it!
BTW ... I am Czechoslavakian ~
You've inspired me - must do a vlog for the "V" prompt!
Cheers
thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com
Post a Comment