I told you I can has internets.
"Where's all the damn kitty porn ?"It's a cat damn it . What else would it look for ?
Aw paw mouse!
"Hey, this bitch ain't real"!But my vote's for Max Evel. I should have stopped in sooner. Damn! m.
"I already have a wee something!"PEACE!Steve EWhere have I been? To London to visit the Queen! Psssst...I sat under her chair (Phew!)
"You say it's a mouse, but I'm calling your bullshit"Oh, and thanks for the A+. I'm sooo glad someone commented on my nerdy essay writing reference. hahaha.xx
I couldn't think of anything, but I love Akelamalu's comment!
facebook update: "I beat the record for catching a mouse"
what the hell kind of joke is this?
Paws down...Max Evel's caption is AWESOME!
MMMM...crunchy mouse.
He was so happy that his owner got him a new mouse so that he could now listen to Katty Perry!
All your other commenters are way more clever than I am, so I just want to say thanks for the laugh!
The CIA's photo of Anonymous' true leader brought about more questions than answers...
Come here Mouse, I will show you who is Queen Bitch of the Computer... take THAT!
As world economies crumble and financial stalwarts are on the brink, even fluffy has to make concessions in this tough economy..
Let's play a game of cat and mouse. You be the mouse, okay?
Eewww! Dad's been watching porn again. I thought he said it was to get pussy.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
I told you I can has internets.
"Where's all the damn kitty porn ?"
It's a cat damn it . What else would it look for ?
Aw paw mouse!
"Hey, this bitch ain't real"!
But my vote's for Max Evel. I should have stopped in sooner. Damn! m.
"I already have a wee something!"
PEACE!
Steve E
Where have I been? To London to visit the Queen! Psssst...I sat under her chair (Phew!)
"You say it's a mouse, but I'm calling your bullshit"
Oh, and thanks for the A+. I'm sooo glad someone commented on my nerdy essay writing reference. hahaha.
xx
I couldn't think of anything, but I love Akelamalu's comment!
facebook update: "I beat the record for catching a mouse"
what the hell kind of joke is this?
Paws down...Max Evel's caption is AWESOME!
MMMM...crunchy mouse.
He was so happy that his owner got him a new mouse so that he could now listen to Katty Perry!
All your other commenters are way more clever than I am, so I just want to say thanks for the laugh!
The CIA's photo of Anonymous' true leader brought about more questions than answers...
Come here Mouse, I will show you who is Queen Bitch of the Computer... take THAT!
As world economies crumble and financial stalwarts are on the brink, even fluffy has to make concessions in this tough economy..
Let's play a game of cat and mouse. You be the mouse, okay?
Eewww! Dad's been watching porn again. I thought he said it was to get pussy.
Post a Comment