Happy Friday everyone! Today's K-word is:
"Keech"
Pronounced: kee-CH
Definition: The Scottish version of excrement, deification or better know as The Jobby or The Shite. Also, the Scottish version of "bullshit".

Usage : I've often been accused of vulgarity - I think that's a bunch 'o keech.
Translation: The definition of surprise - a fart with a lump in it. A kart.
My pretty wee toon of Kilmarnock is my choice of Scottish town for this letter of the alphabet. Surprise! Surprise!
![]() |
| My Big Sister and I |
Go Killie!




19 comments:
Thats a great shot of you and your sister. Every time I read your blog I miss Scotland a bit more.
I will be telling my grand kids to get their keech together from now on!
Your photo of keech in the sand is Gold. I thought Aussie slang was hard for most people to understand - Scotland wins :)
I'm going to use that word today. Should confuse a few Southerners.
I love reading your blog. I can hear the accent in my head. Thanks for sharing.
That pile of sand poo is cracking me up!
My goal is to use keech in a sentence at least 3 times today :)
That kart thing made me laugh so much Lass. Keech is another word I've never heard of before as well, I guess I could have guessed what it meant though!
I want to make jokes that no one would get or understand.
>sigh<
I'm totally using this word asap in a manuscript.
Keeeeech...... i liked it!
And that pic is beautiful. :)
Keeeeech...... i liked it!
And that pic is beautiful. :)
How do they "Ship" whiskey there?
I wish I had a scottish character but sadly not - the whiskey is grand though
A bunch o' keech. I am going to remember this one. When someone say's what I'll hit my BS button I have on my desk at work and clarify it for them.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
It's human nature tae have a keek at yer keech efter cummin aff the kazi. Turns ye aff when ye see sumbiddy elses though.
Kilmarnock does look alluring in the rain and the footie team is known to be Keech - thank God for the whisky
Keech!! Now that's a word I can put to good use!! :)
Oh what fun ... hee hee. ~ found you just in time to learn a new word to yell at my MR :)
This week I was trecking about looking at new blogs I have never seen before ...
Holy " Keech" Batman ~ I have found a keeper!
Post a Comment