Day 18 of the July Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place. Today is :
Something you own that is embarrassing.
Do I have to say anything else?
![]() |
| Body Beat Vinyl |
Body Beat was a popular Fitness Show on Good Morning South Africa back in the 80s. Yeah, back in the day of thong leotards, footless flesh-coloured tights, neon headbands and matching leg warmers. I used to watch the show, work out with the crowd and yes, even bought the record.
Embarrassing?
Actually, the entire fucking decade of the 80s was embarrassing.


8 comments:
I don't know, there are some parts of the 80's I really miss. I loved my fluro socks and my ra-ra skirt!
Hairstyles back then were embarrassing. Mall hair and mullets.
If it's any consolation, I just made an entire wall collage out of my embarrassing 80s albums. Be thankful you only have one embarrassing album, I have an entire wall-full!
This is awesome.
I think we will see the style of the 80's return!
I agree the 80's, terrible styles, bad music...glad we made it through it.
Born in jail
I think the clothing and hairstyles were the worst in the 80's.
Hahahaha!!! Those leotards!! Of course kids in 30 years will be making fun of Jillian Michaels or another fitness guru of this generation.
Post a Comment