Thursday, 18 July 2013

A Dirty Shame



Day 18 of the July Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place.  Today is : 
Something you own that is embarrassing.

Do I have to say anything else?


Body Beat Vinyl


Body Beat was a popular Fitness Show on Good Morning South Africa back in the 80s.  Yeah, back in the day of thong leotards, footless flesh-coloured tights, neon headbands and matching leg warmers.  I used to watch the show, work out with the crowd and yes, even bought the record.

Embarrassing?

Actually, the entire fucking decade of the 80s was embarrassing.



8 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

I don't know, there are some parts of the 80's I really miss. I loved my fluro socks and my ra-ra skirt!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hairstyles back then were embarrassing. Mall hair and mullets.

circleoftoast said...

If it's any consolation, I just made an entire wall collage out of my embarrassing 80s albums. Be thankful you only have one embarrassing album, I have an entire wall-full!

Jill said...

This is awesome.

Paula said...

I think we will see the style of the 80's return!

Sandy said...

I agree the 80's, terrible styles, bad music...glad we made it through it.
Born in jail

Flora said...

I think the clothing and hairstyles were the worst in the 80's.

Cristy S said...

Hahahaha!!! Those leotards!! Of course kids in 30 years will be making fun of Jillian Michaels or another fitness guru of this generation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails