Day #29
Paula asked what is the last thing I bought for myself?
Besides music?
Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate.
Little Brother Eli
The Ruff Pack
Africappella - A Proudly South African group.
The Black Belles
another South African band - Woodstock Mafia


2 comments:
Peanut butter with chocolate is the best flavor combination.
Peanut Butter chocolate sounds totally totally yummy! That is a real treat and my favorite. You must have snuck in the last minute last week. Love these songs, and they're new to me too. You have impeccable taste in music I must say my friend. Check you mail I have a treat for you heehehehehehe I found it a few weeks ago, but I've been so busy. Sorry! Now I have two treats though so let me know if you like them! BIG HUGS Love your face off girl! Smile pretty! :) & Hug those pretty little mini me lasses you got at home! Miss you!
Post a Comment