Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Pillow Talk

The July Blog Challenge is quickly coming to a close.

It's Day 23 and today's topic is your favourite part of the day.



My favourite part of the day is when I get into my queen-sized bed at night.

I am a simple lass...

The second my head hits my duck down pillow, and my body is enveloped in my goose down duvet, I am in heaven.  Oh, there is nothing quite like it.  I get this daft, goofy smile on my face and I let out a loud sigh - every night.

There's something brilliant about being in your favourite comfy clothes, no make up, totally at easy and ready to relax.

Yeah, such a special time of day.

That's one small step for a man, a giant Sleep for mankind.

Whats your favourite part of the day?

13 comments:

Chelle Blögger said...

My favorite part of the day> That's easy. Coffeeeeeee. All day, every day. Or at least three in the morning. :)

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

My favourite part of the day is when I'm driving home from work and I'm telling myself stories in my head. I couldn't even begin to tell you the number of times I've been balling my eyes out because of some horribly angsty story I've been making up. I do love me some angst!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I just might enjoy that time of the day best as well. And for more reasons than you named...

YeamieWaffles said...

I love how your favourite part of the day is essentially the part that sees the day end but I have no problem with that because I'm exactly the same, I love my bed, I love being enveloped by the wonders of sleep.

The Glebe Blog said...

Dinner time !
and no, I'm not obese.

Sandy said...

Me and my allergies are sneezing up a storm right now with all that down...doesn't that make you hot in summer? I get to warm to use the down comforter we bought years ago for winter. I also envy you're being able to fall asleep so easily.
Tick Tock Says the Clock

Pat Hatt said...

That isn't a bad time of day, best for me is when work is over though.

Andrew Leon said...

I think I like naps on the couch, but I don't get those more than once a week, if then.

Jen Forbes said...

Sounds wonderful! There is something comforting about ones own bed and comfy jammies :)

Paula said...

I like that time of the day as well

Flora said...

Bed time is a good time, but I'm usually too tired to enjoy it the way you do.

Jo said...

Lunchtime when I sit down to a crispy roll with a good book to read.

Cristy S said...

Yes! I love the feeling of getting comfy in bed all snuggled up. I really like it when the sheets are straight out of the dryer....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails