Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Wild Seuss Chase


Head on over to Paula's Place to check out the challenge happening during July


Day 3 : The last movie you saw in a theater

Its embarrassing to say that I haven't been to the films for nearly a year!  I watch all my stuff at home.  I prefer being able to pause when I wanna go tinkle and get snacks when I want - The comfort of my own beat-up couch and to be able to fart when I feel the Thneed.

The last film I saw on big screen was, The Lorax.  I took my girls to see it during the school holidays and I cried my eyes out when they played the final soundtrack to the film.

Oh Jaysus, it was a slobber of tears and a Hudson River of snot.

8 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

That was a good movie.
Does feeling your thneed always make you fart? I didn't know they did that.

YeamieWaffles said...

I find it weird that you haven't been to the movies in so long Lass but now I think about it, I haven't been to the movies in ages myself! Last thing I went to see was the Hobbit at the start of last year I think, crazy how quickly time has flew by.

Sandy said...

Only a year....got you beat on that that. Not a movie goer. The pauses, potty, refill the wine...all better at home.
Going to the Theatre

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I need to take you out to the movies - we go every week.

Paula said...

We will have to rent it. I agree with you, no place like home, for movie watching. I am not really into watching movies, but the grandkids love them

Flora said...

I enjoy going out to see a movie. The way I see it, if you gotta let one loose you just hope it isn't loud. :-)

My granddaughter loved The Lorax, but I have never been able to get more than 30 minutes into it.

**** April **** said...

Everybody needs a thneed...a fine thing all people need!

:) I LURVE THE LORAX!

I tend to say "You can just SHUT YOUR MOUSTACHE" quite frequently in our home now. :)

Cristy S said...

When I do go see movies in the theater; I fall asleep nine times out of ten for at least 15 minutes of the movie. I am a multitasker and when you put me in a dark space with nothing else to do; that cues my brain to think sleep. I have to rewatch movies at home just to see what I missed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails