Friday, 12 July 2013

Shoegasm and Instagram Whore


Happy Friday, Plonkers!  

It's Day 12 of Paula's July Blog Challenge.  Go sign up if you haven't already.

Today's Question : Who or what do you take the most pictures of?

Another easy one -  my family and friends.  

I take my camera everywhere and my phone takes great pictures too.  

Most of you beautiful Plonkers know that I'm an Instagram Whore and if you follow me there, you'll know that I post pictures about pretty much everything.  

My HTC X One has been in for repairs for over a month.  After I shattered the screen, I'm waiting for my insurance to pay out so that I can either get mine repaired, or get a new phone.


I miss my phone, I miss Instagram and taking and posting daily pictures.

Follow me on Instagram.  I'll be back there sooner than you know it, snapping up everything and anything!




And now some pretty shoes...Friday is my Shoegasm day but in actual fact I look at shoes on the interwebz every day.  I subscribe to a few "Shoe of the Day" sites and I'm forever oogling them on Pinterest.  

I love to find websites that offer designer-looking shoes at bargain prices but, alas, most of them are in the US or the UK and the shipping costs versus the shoes are astronomical.  Och well, a girl can still dream about pretty shoes, right?


Royal Blue sequined Peep Toe with Union Jack design 

Pinup Girl Peep Toe Platforms with pretty bow detail

One of my favourites - Iron Fist.  Love the Sugar Skull 
This nude sandal is WAY over the top but so pretty.
I don't have the most dainty ankles for this design, but I can still admire them, right?

Mint and Black Strikin PeepToes with Black Flower ankle detail.  So Glam!

Now go and have a great weekend, my Lovely Plonkers!



6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The pups are cute. Tell your insurance to hurry up with payment!

YeamieWaffles said...

Love the British themed shoes Lass although I have a feeling that you knew I would haha. I hope that you can get your phone back as soon as possible too Lass, there's nothing like Instagram!

Paula said...

I always love your pictures. And I love the shoes. I just would NEVER wear them!

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

gorgeous shoes. high heels. nice picks.

sweet family. love the doggies. ( :

Flora said...

My iPhone takes sucky pictures compared to my son's droid, but I couldn't stand to be without it for a month. I'm now following you on instagram. I'm nechevo.

Cristy S said...

I am a fellow instagram whore!! I am now following you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails