Friday, 19 July 2013

Little Shop of Boerewors


Day 19 of the July Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place and today I'm blogging about someone I really care about.  

That would be my Boerewors.  My husband, my partner in crime.

He's always thoughtful, generous, patient, hot and as daft as a brush.

I love him to bits.  

Married for 13 years, loads of up and downs, plenty of memories and I couldn't ask for a better, and more precious partner.

You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!  


.





and now because its Friday, it's Shoegasm Time....


Nude Booties with Floral inserts

Fusia Booties with swirl cut-outs

Royal Blue Booties with buckle

Adorable Earrings that Have my name written ALL over them.

PERFECTION!

13 comments:

Paula said...

Very nice pictures of you two!

Jo said...

Nice tribute to your hubby. You can keep the shoes.

Sandy said...

Very nice, cute pictures of the 2 of you.
Who do You love

The Glebe Blog said...

Lovely, but he should love you enough to get a matching tongue stud, yes ?

Other Mary said...

Love your shoegasims! And NEED those earrings! lol

Karin Copperwood said...

I love it! Looks like you two are the perfect partners in crime!

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

awww, so sweet. i love the comical shot. that is too funny!! here's to many many more years together. ( :

YeamieWaffles said...

Amazing tribute Lass, you guys are such a rocking couple and you seem awesome together, the last photo of you guys is my favourite haha, he seems like such a great lad!

g-man said...

He's the Luckiest Bastard on the planet...
BTW.....Jildo, Fuck You!
Have a Kick Ass Week End
G

Jen Forbes said...

You make a nice couple!

circleoftoast said...

Aww... great pics! I love those fuchsia shoes, but who am I kidding, I would kill myself in those heels.

Cristy S said...

Great looking couple. It looks like you guys have fun together.

Flora said...

Love the hand on the boob photo. Too funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails