Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Crush on You

Who was your childhood celebrity crush?  

That's Today's Question for The July Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place.  Go link up.

Then
Now
My first crush was Ricky Schroder from Silver Spoons. 

Oh, I thought he was so adorable, handsome and so dreamy.  Must've been those blue eyes and those dimples.

I didn't want to miss a single episode...I think it was one of the couple of times that I actually fancied a blonde bloke.  I'm usually a dark, rough-'n-ready kinda lass.

As a teenager my crush was Bono from U2.  I thought he was Sex on Legs.  It didn't hurt that he had a dreamy Irish accent and made brilliant music...I was smitten.

Who was your childhood crush?


12 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

I don't know if I had a childhood crush, but my teen crush, besides Wil Wheaton, was Mario Lopez from Saved By The Bell. I remember hiding a poster of him on the inside of my wardrobe door, although I'm not sure who I thought I was fooling. My mother did put my clothes away.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sex on legs. I will have to remember that.
My crush as a teen was Nancy Wilson of the band Heart.

Sandy said...

I don't know that show, but remember him, has he been in anything as an adult? I don't recall seeing him?
Oozing Out My Ears

YeamieWaffles said...

This guy is pretty adorable haha, not going to lie. Now he's older you can still sort of see the same looks in him although he has aged, love that your other crush was Bono as well, I adore U2!

Andrew Leon said...

It was always Princess Leia. Um, I mean, Carrie Fisher.

Damyanti said...

I never had a crush on real people, sadly. Growing up, I wanted to date Pip from Great Expectations :)

Havfaith Sunshine said...

I watched that show once in awhile.

Paula said...

Ricky is just as hot now as the was then....I think

Jen Forbes said...

He's a cutie! good choice..

**** April **** said...

Dude, I totally forgot about him...Yes, I was a total fan of Ricky baby! With his yuppy polo shirts! :)

Flora said...

I remember watching Silver Spoons. Boy that was a long time ago. :-)

Jo said...

The only person I remember having a crush on was Rossano Brazzi. But you probably don't even remember him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails