Saturday, 13 July 2013

Healthy Wealth

Link up with Paula and her July Blog Challenge.

Today's Question : Would you rather be rich of healthy?

Personally, I'd rather have my health, because I've never been rich and so you can't really miss what you haven't had, right?  

I figure, if you don't have your health how can you honestly enjoy your wealth?  Oh I know your money could buy you the best health care and treatments but how much fun can you have when you're always ill.

Yeah, I'd have my health...but a wee bit more money wouldn't hurt either.

And one of my favourite bands, ACDC, talking about money

 

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Agree with you there!
And I bet you enjoyed the video I posted a couple weeks ago of the bagpiper playing Thunderstruck.

YeamieWaffles said...

I'm thinking along the same lines Lass, if you're not healthy then you can't really enjoy the money but I guess money can help with health, to me it's not a difficult one though, health all the way!

Paula said...

I figured if I was rich I could BUY being healthy....

Flora said...

I totally agree. You can be stuck in the best hospital in the world with tons of fun money sitting in the bank, but what good is that?!

Flora said...

I totally agree. You can be stuck in the best hospital in the world with the best doctors while your tons of fun money sits in the bank, but what good is that?!

Al Penwasser said...

I think I'd rather be rich. Because then I could afford good health care. Or move to that new planet, Elysium. According to the movie trailers I've seen, it's coming.

Flora said...

I totally agree

Sandy said...

Nicely said, so agree with you.

Health and Money

myinnerchick.com said...

Rich or Healthy?

No hesitation whatsoever...

Healthy, man. Would somebody actually say rich? WTF? xx

Cristy S said...

Great answer. I would rather just have a little bit of both instead of one or the other. I love your answer!!

Saunar Buboy said...

I totally agree with you, nice article.

Philippine Prudential Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails