Sunday, 28 July 2013

Adrenalin Adventure

July is almost done and dusted so, Paula asks what was your Best Holiday.  

My best holiday would be our camping Adventure Trip to Sabie, Mpumalanga a couple of years ago.  Not only did we get to do cool once-in-a-lifestyle adventure stuff, but we got to do it as a family and with great friends.

We rode elephants, swung over the treetops, free fell 70 meters into a gorgeous valley, took the girls horse riding in the mountains, went rafting in the river rapids, went quad biking through citrus orchards.

Adrenalin filled holiday.  Just up my street.


Getting kissed by an Elephant

My wee lassies riding into the mountains

Riding the River Rapids on Rafts

Canopy Tours 

Free Falling into a valley.

 

3 comments:

Cathrina Constantine said...

Wow, looks like you all had a great time!! I'm jealous, haven't done a darn thing this July.

YeamieWaffles said...

You're such a bad ass money Lass, you've done things that I doubt I'll ever do such as the skydiving! Right now I'm in a serious mood to be at a theme park on a huge roller coaster though, can't get enough of the roller coasters!

Bailey Schneider said...

That looked like a super fun trip! Your family looks like such fun!!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails