Saturday, 27 July 2013

A Smart Phone Gathers No Moss



Paula wants to know why we love our smarts phones so much.

Well, I recently dropped my HTC One X and shattered the screen.  Oh shite was I devastated.  I cried.  I actually cried....that's how much I adore my smart phone.

I could still use my phone with the cracked screen, but it wasn't the same.  I made an insurance claim to get the screen fixed, but after a month at the repair center, they let me know that it was beyond economical repair.  The insurance paid out and a new HTC One X Plus was ordered from the UK.

Now I'm back Instagraming like a MoFo, honing my Twiddiction and taking photos of everything and anything and PhotoShaking the lot of them.  I get my emails on my phone, I moderate comments on my blog, I watching YouTube and chat on WhatsApp.  I listen to internet radio, play Music and DropBox for work while getting regular weather updates.  I even have a flashlight!

What more could a girl want?  Any information at her fingertips.

My SmartPhone is an extension of my arm and I feel lost and disconnected without it.

What do you use your SmartPhone for?


5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

This will shock you - I don't have a cell phone. However, my iPad goes with me everywhere.

YeamieWaffles said...

I'm glad that you're back using Instagram Lass, honestly you have every right to want the phone fixed, a crack screen just can't be the same, I'd cry if I cracked my phone's screen too although you already know how much I love my smart phone and its ability to tweet!

Andrew Leon said...

No smart phone here.

Cristy S said...

I love your instagrams!! I would cry to if my screen broke. I wouldn't know what to do without my phone for a month...

Paula said...

I will check that phone out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails