Friday, 5 July 2013

A Picture is worth a thousand words.

Aura polka-dot calf hair sandals by Brian Atwood
Nude Cut Out Sling-back Wedges

Floral Flats

Vintage shoes by YouSkateLikeABoy
Fuscia Sling Back Sandals with beautiful bow and crystal details 

Coral Red Suede Braided Bootie

 

Day 5 : Today's Question is - Post of picture of something or someone that made your day special.


Last week Friday, we had a Pajama Day at work and it was a blast.  Not much work was done, but it was great to be silly.   I needed that daft day after a really emotional week.



13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't think I'd be allowed to go to work in my pajamas. I don't sleep in any.

G-Man said...

Jildo...
Up to your old tricks again eh?
Sexy evening wear with your legs spread and up in the air!!
No wonder you have 8 children...
Have a Kick Ass Week End and
Fuck You...:-)

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Pajama day? How fun! I LOVE the second shoes down!

Paula said...

A pajama day sounds like such fun.

Paula said...

Lass your link on my blog challenge today doesn't work. If you want to fix it and re-link I will remove the old one!!

Other Mary said...

Love the polka dot shoes and the coral suede ones!!!

Marie Moody said...

bwahahahahaha That is a great picture & it sure looks like you're having tons of fun. Dang girl, what kind of a place do you work for??? I don't know of any job that let's us do that kind of thing for sure. Have a great weekend my friend, and thanks for stopping by.

YeamieWaffles said...

That pyjama day in work sounds awesome Lass, my favourite shoe is the nude cut out one, it has a very Egyptian princess look to it which I love.

The Glebe Blog said...

My blood pressure would be up if I was in a roomful of ladies wearing those shoes. Oyay!

Murr Brewster said...

Any one of those high heeled wonders would make my husband very happy, the more so because I'd tip over and be real easy to catch.

Flora said...

Pajama day at work would be so much fun but nothing at all would get accomplished.

Jo said...

I liked the fuscia shoes, but wouldn't be caught dead in most of them.

Cristy S said...

What a great fun looking day!! I always wanted to have pajama day at work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails