Nice yellow heal, but too tall for me, bad ankles.Yellow at Oozing Out My Ears
Well, thank you for that last picture.I scrolled down through all the banana hammocks to see if you'd throw us guys a bone.Hmmm...I just made a funny. "Banana hammocks"..."Bone"Now I get it.
OMG!
I love how the shoes for the day are yellow as well as the pants the sexy blokes are wearing, who's the guy in the first two photos?
Need a nice airy shoe to cool you after all those pictures. Pretty shoe too.
Just LOVE all things yellow! Mmmmm
Wow!
I like your yellow!! It might become my new favorite color....hahaha
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nice yellow heal, but too tall for me, bad ankles.
Yellow at Oozing Out My Ears
Well, thank you for that last picture.
I scrolled down through all the banana hammocks to see if you'd throw us guys a bone.
Hmmm...I just made a funny. "Banana hammocks"..."Bone"
Now I get it.
OMG!
I love how the shoes for the day are yellow as well as the pants the sexy blokes are wearing, who's the guy in the first two photos?
Need a nice airy shoe to cool you after all those pictures. Pretty shoe too.
Just LOVE all things yellow! Mmmmm
Wow!
I like your yellow!! It might become my new favorite color....hahaha
Post a Comment