Saturday, 4 April 2015

Dirty Dancing, Duh!

Happy Easter Everyone!

So, if you haven't noticed yet, my Retro post names have been all retro or vintage slang..

I hope you're enjoying the challenge as much as I am.  I haven't been commenting as much as I'd want to because we're actually on holiday.  My family and I are enjoying a well-deserved beach holiday and I'm able to visit my mum and dad too.  Our internet signal isn't good at all, so I might not be posting again until Wednesday. 

It's great to see my folks, but I just wish they lived closer to me.  700km is really far to drive for a cuddle from yer Mum.

Back to the challenge....remember Patrick Swayze? 

The 80s dreamboat, who could wiggle his rear and be cool at the same time? Oh Yeah, Daddy-O! 

For you blokes....remember Jennifer Grey?...hot body, cute personality, but that schnos!?! 

Yeah, after she got the nose job, no one actually recognised her and no one gave her any other good film roles...poor thing.

I wanted to post a Depeche Mode song, but unfortunately I can't seem to access from our holiday destination :-(.

I will be back in the land of the Wi-Fi on Wednesday. 






3 comments:

Kathryn McKendry said...

I was just thinking I have to have my teenage daughters see Dirty Dancing! It was such a big thing back in our day.

Susan Oloier said...

I hope you're having a great holiday. I was a fan of both Dirty Dancing and Depeche Mode. I even went to one of their concerts (I think in the late 80s).

Christiana P said...

I loved this movie, even though I only saw it much later than its original release date. That and Road House. When i think about Patrick Swayze I still find it a shame that he passed so early in life.

The Capillary
Stopping by from the A to Z Challenge
http://thecapillary.blogspot.co.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails