Friday, 10 April 2015

Inspector Gadget

Inspector Gadget is a cartoon that revolves around the adventures of a bumblin, dim-witted cyborg detective.  He was a human being with various bionic gadgets built into his body. He'd say "Go Go Gadget Arm" and is bionic arm would shoot out and screw something up.

I used to watch this on a Saturday morning and he always made me giggle.  

Gadget dressed like Inspector Clouseau with his dodgy trench coat and cloche hat that turns into a helicopter. He drove a minivan and had a really smart dog called Brain.

They catching theme tune stuck in your head all bloody day.  Do-do-do-do-do Inspector Gadget.  Oooo-Hooo!




Today's music feature is Iggy Pop.   His antics on stage were completely acid-injected and you can clearly see who is huge musical influence was by how he performs on stage...Jim Morrison?  Strange fellow...



5 comments:

Candice Petersen said...

I remember this oh too well

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

Nilanjana Bose said...

Hi,
here from the A-Z, and I would totally love to have a hat that turns into a helicopter, or an umbrella, failing that.

Best wishes,
Nilanjana

Jeff Bushman said...

I used to watch that after school. Gadget was my favorite. Good thing Penny was always around.

Bushman
2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
@jwb81074

Mich said...

I remember that show being on Saturday mornings, and for some reason, I absolutely HATED Inspector Gadget. Like an irrational and ridiculous amount of hatred for such a small child to feel...

Iggy Pop is amazing. <3

S. L. Hennessy said...

I LOVED him as a kid! He was so much fun and I loved that theme song.

Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails