Sunday, 18 December 2011

Cooo-eeee! Anyone Homo?

Is it a Boy?  Is it a Girl?

A Dutch retail chain HEMA has hired a guy, Andrej Pejic, to hawk their lingerie products.

Fuck, if it can give a guy a pair of knockers, surely it will work for us, right Bitches?

HEMA has sent shockwaves through the world of fashion by using male model Andrej Pejic in its latest lingerie campaign.

The androgynous 20-year-old promotes the discount store’s new ‘Mega Push-Up Bra’ in a series of adverts that have shocked even the super liberal Netherlands.

The pouty star is pictured in two figure-hugging women’s dresses which flaunt the shapely curves the bra promises to deliver.  Gives you two extra cups!

The controversial campaign has set tongues wagging on social networking sites, with the topic trending on Twitter just hours after the adverts were released.

One user tweeted: “That HEMA campaign is brilliant: Andrej Pejic sporting a push-up bra?!

“If a man looks good in that bra, it must be good stuff.”

Another added: “Andrej Pejic is the prettiest man woman known to man.”

Good shite indeed.

The Bosnian’s androgynous good looks have made him one of the in-demand models of the moment.

11 comments:

Mike Smith said...

I have to say I'm something of a cross dresser. I couldn't find a clean shirt this morning and I was feckin' furious...

Mynx said...

That's just not fair. A man should never look that good in a dress.

Cyn said...

i am all for equality & people doing whatever blows their skirts up -- but i agree with Mynx -- no man should look better in a dress that i do... lol!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Some poor guy is going to have a Crying Game moment!

YeamieWaffles said...

This is my first time ever checking out your blog but the content seems awesome so I'm following. It sounds like you definitely have an interesting story being a Scot living in South Africa!

It's crazy that that cross dresser looks so damn good and feminine in that dress, I found it hard to believe he was genuinely a she for ages!

Bouncin' Barb said...

If a man looks better in a dress than I do, it's time to hang up the dress! Wow. That's pretty amazing and he/she is one smart cookie. It won't last forever so make the big bucks now.

Lara Schiffbauer said...

Wow - he's gorgeous! A guy looking that good makes me feel pretty fugly. Doesn't he kind of look like Natalie Portman?

Nolens Volens said...

After spending an hour and half at a drag show last night, I can say Andrej would win hands down...as long as he tucks it away. ;)

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

Whaaaat... how can a guy be so... pretty? My penis is confused.

Pearl said...

My brother once almost left a bar to go home with a cross-dresser, and he didn't look near as good as this guy.

Wow.

I suddenly feel I should dress up a bit..

Pearl

The Glebe Blog said...

Transgenders thrive here in South West Scotland.
Takes me back to the 60's and a night in Copenhagen.
Sergeant Ginger Ball would often recall later " I wondered why such a beautiful babe like that would be attracted to me.I found out when I felt a pair of balls in my hand when I should have been sliding my fingers into a honeypot".
Long live the Ladyboys.
I'll stick to hetero !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails