Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Winner Winner Cheekén Dinner!

A parcel arrived in the mail a wee while ago.  I get so excited about collecting parcels.  I was wired to find out who it was from and what was inside as I wasn't expecting anything!

I won a beautiful handmade gift from Lovely Light over at Without Complexities.  I'd completely forgotten about it with all the bussle that is the Festive Season.

Kaylin holds the parcel up


My gift inside the parcel with a hand-written card!
My beautiful tiger's eye beaded ring.  I wish I had a beautiful hands to go with it but I inherited my mother's "working hands". I  have hands like shovels just like my mum's
My hand-written card from Lovely Light

Thanx again and I'm so happy I could be part of your first giveaway AND be the winner!  I will wear my smashing ring with pride and great joy. After all it was custom-designed just for me!

9 comments:

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

That is so sweet! Good on ya, lovely light.

Akelamalu said...

Oh that's lovely! :)

Michael Offutt, Supra-Genius said...

Ooo pretty.

nitebyrd said...

That's one rockin' ring! Congrats on being the lucky winner!

Slamdunk said...

Great prize--congrats. A nice start to the holiday weeks sneaking up on us.

Lovely Light said...

Aw thanks! I'm so glad you liked it!!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hey, good on you! Always great when there is a surprise in the post!!

Salagatle!

Cyn said...

i loveeeee tiger eye!
congrats on such a coolio prize!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

It's so suavé! I'm one lucky Bitch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails