Monday, 26 December 2011

Christmas Monday Music Moves Me

It's Monday again and that would be Christmas over for another year but the festivities continue in our wee house as my sister and her man and my niece, Claire Jane are coming for Boxing Day Lunch, as we call it.

In the meantime, here's some more Christmas music for you guys to enjoy. Go link up with Xmas Dolly and share your favourite Christmas toonz.

Rock it!







This isn/t Christmas music but I figure, since they won the latest X Factory in the UK, I'd feature the Little Muffin's Little Mix.



5 comments:

Cyn said...

happy boxing day luv!

xxoo!

Melanie said...

Wham! <3

JamericanSpice said...

Hope you had a fun Boxing day too!

Love your music choices.

I just got to see a little of the x-factor. I'll have to catch it next time.

Thank you so much for linking up with us! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Enjoy the rest of the year!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Thanks for always playing along with us, your support means so much to us.
Hope you had a happy Christmas and Boxing day with your sister.
Wishing you a happy, healthy and successful new year, with lots of music and love.

Xmas Dolly said...

Well let me tell you first Merry Christmas. Secondly, you make some dam good choices, and those girls that won the UK X-Factor sure deserved it. That was wonderful & almost had me in tears. Dam, are they good. Thanks for sharing & Happy New Year to ya luv. You're a good friend & I cherish your friendship dearly. I don't care what side of the freakin' world you live on. We're all under the same Sun, the same moon & the same stars. May our friendship live as long as they do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails