Today my wee bloggy is being critiqued by the lovely Laura Barnes from Laura B Writer who is a marketing consultant, wife, mother of three and a writer. Thank you Laura for taking the time out to review A Daft Scots Lass.
I'm also Guest Posting over at Lafemmeroar So, go check my interview out there too.
Geezo, I do get around don't I?
Geezo, I do get around don't I?

8 comments:
awesome critique -- all the stuff that really counts she loved! yay!!! but i coulda told her that!
xxoo!
awh well done!!!
just come across your blog and loving the background!
can't wait for your next post!
Love sammy b
www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
Laura is awesome. I'm off to take a look ...
Just watched your video. That would explain a lot. Thanks for the clarifications of a red head! Now I feel enlightened.
Very cool! I want her to critique mine but I'm not sure I have the guts to do it!
Read her critique - a different sidebar color might be good. Ironically though, I think of your blog as very colorful even if it is only red!
Girl, you don't need a frigging critic, you are fabulous just as you are........
But I will go peek since you say so...and if it is anything less than extraordinary, I will slap the bitch for you.....
Clicking now. :)
Post a Comment