Monday, 5 December 2011
Fifth Day of Christmas - Blogfestivus
On the 5th Day of Christmas my true love sent to me ...
....5 Gold Rings
Well, I have other rings...erm things in mind for MY 12 Days of Christmas. Oh yeah, you Plonkers know what I'm talking about. Good old fashioned filthy porn!
We couldn't....correction... I couldn't have 12 Happy Days of Christmas without a good fat chunk of porn.
Gosh, this wee song of mine has taken many twists and turns, hasn't it just indeed. Och aye, just the way I like it. It wouldn't have "A Daft Scots Lass" stamp of approval if there wasn't as wee bit of saucy shoved into the pie.
Hence, the song continues to flourish and mutate its own swagger...
"5 Gigs of Porn
4 Liverpool Blokes
3 Brontë Sisters
2 Jimmy Choos
And Jamie Oliver's Satay Chicken on a Stick"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
You have to be more specific. "Porn" doesn't tell us anything. Soft core? Hard core? Elderly and midgets? College girls and kitchen utensils? Cops and cloistered nuns? Brides and transvestites? Or something really weird, like man-on-top-in-missionary-position?
Really, who DOESN'T want a stocking full of porn for christmas?
It's true - if you want to follow a successful trend, follow the porn.
No comment on the gigs of porn. haha
Wee baby Jesus would be spinning in his grave...if he had one!!!
Fucking brilliant
Camel Toe !
'Five gigs' can read 'Give figs',that could affect your Five Gold Rings.
I tried to email and I don't think it worked. Here's my email -
middlechild54@gmail.com
Winner. Winner. Chicken Dinner!
Wow...Christmas porn. A new genre of festival films. :-)
I'm not sure which is more disturbing, the way your song is taking shape, or that gif... :)
I love how this song is "evolving".
Hi Lass :)
........dhole
just read a greeting card that said, "Santa Claus is coming to town...so hide your porn." Loved this one!
Wow now I'm wondering what the pipers are going to be piping?
@CheesyDoug Hard Core BDSM Midget Porn, what else?
@dhole @Jene @Alex AMEN!
@Ryan *high fives*
@The Glebe I'll stick with 5 Gigs
@middlechild I'm emailing you NOW!
@blogdramedy you know it, Sista!
@SteveB acting all coy will NOT get you all the girlies, SteveO
@bill lisleman you'll have to wait and seeeeeee
@Lindsey Dirty ol' Santa!!
Post a Comment