Your kids had fun! And a car? What kid wants a car? Has she worked out the whole I'm-too-young-to-drive thing?
That first house has got some great Christmas lights!
Honestly, it is still so weird to me to see shorts and summer clothes during Christmas. I'm a smidge jealous.
Love it!
Those letters are too cute! What sweet girls!
Ah, your area looks so festive! I want a motorbike too! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your kids had fun! And a car? What kid wants a car? Has she worked out the whole I'm-too-young-to-drive thing?
That first house has got some great Christmas lights!
Honestly, it is still so weird to me to see shorts and summer clothes during Christmas. I'm a smidge jealous.
Love it!
Those letters are too cute! What sweet girls!
Ah, your area looks so festive! I want a motorbike too! :)
Post a Comment