Thursday, 8 December 2011

My Fantabuloso Followers

Mr Knowitall and Nitebyrd were kind enough to send me pictures of their Daft Scots Lass Tattoos (the trick is to actually wear them G-Man!).  They will be featured forever under the Prize Plonkers tab at the top of my bloggy.


Thanx again, guys

Nitebyrd: Taken 12/03/2011 at The 16th Annual Buzz Bake Sale in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The Bake Sale was an all day rock concert with all the bands listed on the card propped in front of the beer!  Me and the tattoo had a fabulous time!



G-Man showing me his "Term of endearment"



6 comments:

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean
Thanks...I feel so Plonkish!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're a tattoo, which means you are immortal now!

nitebyrd said...

I've always wanted to be a Plonker! LOL

JoeinVegas said...

Where can I get some of those? I'd love to wear them here in Vegas

shrink on the couch said...

So one day I'll see someone with a couch tattoo and celebrate?!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Send me your address Joe and I'd be honoured to have my name in lights in Vegas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails