A parcel arrived in the mail a wee while ago. I get so excited about collecting parcels. I was wired to find out who it was from and what was inside as I wasn't expecting anything!
I won a beautiful handmade gift from Lovely Light over at Without Complexities. I'd completely forgotten about it with all the bussle that is the Festive Season.
![]() |
| Kaylin holds the parcel up |
![]() |
| My gift inside the parcel with a hand-written card! |
![]() |
| My beautiful tiger's eye beaded ring. I wish I had a beautiful hands to go with it but I inherited my mother's "working hands". I have hands like shovels just like my mum's |
![]() |
| My hand-written card from Lovely Light |
Thanx again and I'm so happy I could be part of your first giveaway AND be the winner! I will wear my smashing ring with pride and great joy. After all it was custom-designed just for me!




9 comments:
That is so sweet! Good on ya, lovely light.
Oh that's lovely! :)
Ooo pretty.
That's one rockin' ring! Congrats on being the lucky winner!
Great prize--congrats. A nice start to the holiday weeks sneaking up on us.
Aw thanks! I'm so glad you liked it!!
Hey, good on you! Always great when there is a surprise in the post!!
Salagatle!
i loveeeee tiger eye!
congrats on such a coolio prize!
It's so suavé! I'm one lucky Bitch
Post a Comment