This Week's Theme is Funny Songs.
So, go link up with my pal, Xmas Dolly, and share your favourite funny toonz.
I've been following this bloke since I joined YouTube way back in the day. I've always enjoyed his channel and his songs - the hot, funny and talented Ray William Johnson
Star Wars Acappella
Remember to pop back tomorrow for Caption my Photo Competition.


7 comments:
Heheheh! fun choices
have a funtastic week ahead ;-)
I well remember Purple People Eater. It was a big hit in Springfield near Cupar in Fife back in the days.
Billy's Cripple Creek's a cracker.
There's a great bit of music available on line. It's Shoeshine Boy by the Humblebums, that's Billy and Gerry together in the early days.
LOL - lovin' all these great hilarious tunes! You def made me smile this morning. :D
Well, I knew some of those! bwahahahha & I haven't heard Purple People Eater in like forever. Great choices my friend. We've got your summer now I guess. It's our turn, but I'd rather have the cold weather most of the time anyway! Hugs & thanks for sharing! Hugs.
Doin' your Mom cracks me up and Of course love the classic Purple People Eater but wow I really enjoyed that Star Wars A Capella, peoples imaginations and talents intrigue me.
Have a wonderful week :)
Lucy from Lucy's Reality
O I am totally having a good-laughing time with your page today. I loved the Star Wars one. Great stuff!!
btw-WARM UP!
~Naila Moon
http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/07/mondays-musicjuly-1st.html
HA!! Love your choices!! That Star Wars one is genius and funny. Love the Parent Rap one -- I remember seeing that awhile back. And BILLY!!!! awesome
Post a Comment