These videos are all awesome! I love that song Dick In A Box, it's so awesome.
Hee hee...love "Dick in a Box"!
Your song was awesome! #9 and 5 were too much haha.
Great choices. Happy Christmas. Oh and check out: http://choices-lovetoteach.blogspot.com/ for a poem after your own heart.
That is Awesome, but I have to think of something else now. I was going to give all my followers a gift for Christmas - a "Dick in a Box" but you beat me too it. Well played. Daft.
Think I like the last one the best
Oh great, I am going out for a walk and now these tunes will be beating in my head....Over and over and over again...Oh well. Like 'em lots anyway!Happy Holidays Gorgeous!
You are such a hoot my friend.Loved your 12 days of Christmas, I can see you had heaps of fun making the video.Big hugsPeggy xxxxx
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These videos are all awesome! I love that song Dick In A Box, it's so awesome.
Hee hee...love "Dick in a Box"!
Your song was awesome! #9 and 5 were too much haha.
Great choices. Happy Christmas.
Oh and check out: http://choices-lovetoteach.blogspot.com/
for a poem after your own heart.
That is Awesome, but I have to think of something else now. I was going to give all my followers a gift for Christmas - a "Dick in a Box" but you beat me too it.
Well played. Daft.
Think I like the last one the best
Oh great, I am going out for a walk and now these tunes will be beating in my head....
Over and over and over again...
Oh well. Like 'em lots anyway!
Happy Holidays Gorgeous!
You are such a hoot my friend.
Loved your 12 days of Christmas, I can see you had heaps of fun making the video.
Big hugs
Peggy xxxxx
Post a Comment